OptimizePress 2.0 Review
If you are on this site, then you are obviously thinking about utilizing OptimizePress 2.0 as one of your tools for your wordpress site. I was in your shoes so I know what you’re thinking. You want to know if it is worth the investment to purchase OptimizePress for your website.
You may be wanting to put together a blog, a sales page, a capture page, or a membership site and you ran across something that said OptimizePress. Now you have to see if trading your money for OP2 will be worth the return with what it has to offer.
I did tons of research on OptimizePress 2.0 before making the decision to purchase it. The cool thing is that now I see how amazing it is and how simple it is to use so I can actually show you in this video I just created below.
My OptimizePress Video Demo
(You can watch in “Full Screen” mode to get a better view)
If you want to find out more information about OP2 before finishing my review then click below. This will take you right to their sales page so you can see some of the other features. You may have seen what you needed to see in my video review so clicking this button makes total sense, otherwise keep on reading.
5 Reasons OptimizePress 2.0 Rocks!
- Blogging- If you are ready to step it up and get a personal blog or a business blog, then OP2 may be right up your alley. I have used a couple other themes before for this site and once I finally installed OP2, I have had no desire to switch to another theme. It's so easy to use and I don't need to get someone to code a page for me every time I want to make a change or update something. Will I eventually hire someone to make my small changes? Perhaps, but in the meantime it literally does not take me long to change something so I'll be handling it myself with my unlimited edition of OP2!
- Capture Pages- Do you want to start capturing leads for your business? You NEED capture pages or squeeze pages to do that. There are tons of ways to get some active capture pages out on to the web, but I happen to be a huge fan of hosting capture pages on my domain by using OptimizePress. In the video above I actually walk you through how I create my capture pages with OP2 and how quickly and easily that can be attained.
- Sales Pages- Do you have a product you want to sell? A sales page is an amazing way to sell one of your products online. There are many ways to create sales pages, but OP2 is freaking powerful! The video above touches on all of the features you can add to a page using OptimizePress 2.0, either as a theme or as a plugin. Whether you are an affiliate marketer, network marketer, or just a general online marketer, you can create eye catching sales pages that will convert tons of sales just by using OP2. Amazing stuff!
- Membership Sites- Maybe you have created your own training programs or some kind of membership that requires an account so people have to log in in order to get acccess. You may charge a monthly fee or a flat rate fee and you can utilize OptimizePress to create that membership site. It is exciting when you can look that professional to your customers by offering a membership site. OP2 gives you the basic templates to get started and you are really in control of how the actual membership site comes out with the customization.
- Sales Funnels- This is when you are really starting to get advanced with your online marketing. Now you can create a step-by-step sales funnel to guide your leads or customers through, especially if you have a campaign that is working very well. I am a member of multiple affiliate programs that have sales funnels setup and once you see how effective a sales funnel is you really can't wait to create your own. OP2 has your back!
Is OptimizePress 2.0 Responsive?
Yes. Op2 is a responsive theme and plugin. A responsive wordpress theme means that the theme responds to the device that it is being displayed on. So if you go from a computer to a tablet to a smart phone, the site will adjust to fit the screen and everything will run smoothly.
Do I get support with OptimizePress 2.0?
Yes. Op2 comes with 1 year of support from the company and access to a “membership” site that offers a forum, a Q&A section, and tons of trainings to get you started right.
Where can I learn to use the theme?
OP2 comes with tons of training videos in the membership site that you get access to once you purchase the theme. I am a Do-It-Yourself kind of guy, but I still found myself in the membership site checking out a training every once in a while. It’s crazy how easy they make it look in the trainings compared to just winging it yourself. Trust me, I learned the hard way.
Is there a money-back guarantee?
Of course! You get 30 days to make sure you are satisfied with OP2. That is no risk because you can definitely figure out whether you like it or not within 30 days. If you don’t like it then get your money back. My guess is you will be extremely happy with what OptimizePress can do for you.
Ok, What Are The Cons?
- Split testing- Split testing is not built into the system so you need to manually set it up. You can build 2 different sites and test each one like that or you can incorporate some kind of split testing software into OP2 if you choose.
- Learning Curve- There's a small learning curve right when you get started. You best bet is to go through the training videos they provide if you are not the type of person that can dive right in and figure stuff out. I watched a couple and figured out the rest myself. I didn't think it was too hard, but you may feel different.
- Communication- OptimizePress 2.0 lets you use the theme/plugin on multiple sites, with the number of sites determined by which edition you purchase. A potential issue occurs because each site has to communicate back with the OptimizePress server and there is a possibility of their server going down for a short period of time. It has happened in the past, but it is very rare. It is just good to know that it is always a possibility.
Find out more about OptimizePress 2.0 here!
Click Learn More to get the rest of the OP2 scoop.
I hope you learned something about OptimizePress 2 and you know whether or not this is something you want to add to your arsenal or not. Comment below with questions and I'll talk to you soon.