Listen to the Interview with Marquel Russell Here
Subscribe on iTunes here (iPhone)
Subscribe on Stitcher Radio (Android)
How You Can Build Your Personal Brand
It was an honor to sit down with Marquel Russell and discuss build your own personal brand.
Marquel really had a motivating story that really leaves no excuses on the table when it comes to building your business.
If Marquel can go through what he went through and still end up with his own coaching business and even an event coming up in August of 2015, then there really is no reason why you can't go do the same thing.
Started From the Bottom Now I'm Here would be the perfect song for Marquel to play every time he comes out to speak on stage.
Marquel Started From the Bottom Now He's Here
It's all a hobby until you decide it's a business.
Not only are you going to learn a lot about building your own personal brand in this episode, but you will learn some mindset tweaks, some powerful tools Marquel and myself use in our businesses, and much more.
We had a really fun, value packed conversation on building a YOU, Inc business model so I hope you enjoy episode 10 as much as I did.
What You Will Learn in This Episode
- How you can choose the right mentor or coach to help you build your business and brand
- The most impacting decision Marquel made in his business that took him where he is today
- What attraction marketing is and how you can use it to build your brand
- Why Marquel chose to leverage the internet to build his brand
- Where and how you should start building your personal brand
- How you can become an authority in your niche even if you don't feel like one right now
- How you can build trust with people online
- How you can build your own brand without having a website or blog
- Marquel's top advice for building your own personal brand
Links and Resources Mentioned in This Episode
- Fiverr.com - Where you can go to get a job done for $5. It's a game changer.
- Elance.com - You can go here to hire virtual assistants to work on whatever you want, hopefully in your business.
- Odesk.com - Very similar to Elance and all about outsourcing.
- Aweber.com - This is my go to email autoresponder and I see that it's also Marquel's go to autoresponder as well. Click the link for a free 30 day trial.
- OptimizePress.com - This is the blog theme that Marquel and myself both use. It can also be used as a plugin if you currenly have a wordpress blog. You can build incredible sales pages, capture pages, membership sites, and much more with this one tool alone. I don't know an internet marketer that makes over 6 figures a year that does not incorporate OptimizePress into their business. You can also check out a quick review I made on OP2 that will give you a visual of how it works.
- EasyVideoSuite - EasyVideoSuite integrates with Amazon S3 so you can host your own videos instead of relying on sites like YouTube or Vimeo. The problem with hosting on other sites is that they can shut down your account at any time. If you are building a long term business that has reliable sales videos, training videos, etc, then you will probably want to host your videos on a site that won't shut you down. Trust me, I know tons of people that have gotten flagged and shut down on YouTube. EasyVideoSuite is the total package for getting those videos played, incorporating analytics, split testing videos, and so much more. Check it out.
- GoToWebinar.com - This is the ultimate webinar hosting platform. It is definitely not the cheapest though.
- WebinarsOnAir.com - This is another awesome webinar hosting platform that incorporates with Google Hangouts. It is definitely better priced and it is where I started when I began doing webinars. By the way, you get your first 30 days for free and you can also pick the option to incorporate automated webinars (super powerful).
- WebinarJam.com - This is another option you can use for hosting webinars. Webinar Jam also integrates with Google Hangouts and it also has tons of powerful features to go along with it. Check it out because it just got revamped and it has a huge price reduction to support the new launch.
- TopEarnerAcademy.com - This year is Ray Higdon's TEAL3 event in Florida and Marquel and myself are planning on being there. This event is going to be game changing so if your weekend is open August 13-15, 2015 then it would be awesome to meetup with you there. If you get a ticket make sure you send me an email at email@example.com to let me know about it.
- MarquelRussell.com - This is Marquel's blog and personal website. Go check him out and tell him I said hi.
Thanks For Listening!
Not sure if you enjoyed this show as much as I did, but if you did make sure you comment below with some other resources you would recommend to the other hustlers listening to the show.
We also highly appreciate it when you leave some honest feedback on iTunes.
Feel free to share this page on your favorite social media site and...